.Frame; Tickle Me Lavender
Colour of the season : Lavender. Says who, you ask? Well if not us, then the sensational colour trend forecasters, Pantone. Their SS18 colour palette consists of multiple colours that frame the season, but most importantly lavender, and with a colour as fabulous as this, we just couldn’t resist putting together some of our favourite lavender pieces for this season!
From top left corner to the bottom right corner
1. This look from Max Mara takes Lavender very literally with a fun and fabulous lavender pattern throughout, embodying this season’s colour through its pattern.
Max Mara Cotton Garbadine Trousers, Available Here.
Max Mara Jersey T-Shirt, Available Here.
Max Mara Silk Organza Trench Coat, Available Here.
Max Mara Printed Leather Sandals, Available Here.
2. This Rich and Creamy, Tom Ford Velvet Matte is everything one needs from a lip lacquer. It’s iridescent, metallic, and vibrant with a two-tone pearlescent glow, you’re set for the season!
Tom Ford Lip Lacquer Extreme in Loveless, Available Here.
3. This photo printer is perfect for those on the go and ready to roll, with quick and easy attachment to your phone, this stylish little gem is perfect for all!
Prynt Pocket in Lavender, Available Here.
4. The magic of a unicorn and the glossiness of a tear rolled into one in this holographic, light changing lip topper!
Too Faced Magic Crystal Lip Topper in Unicorn Tears, Available Here.
5. This second look from Max Mara is perfect for all lavender lovers, with an ethereal yet clean-cut feel to this look, it’s perfect for a day in the city and a night by the beach!
Max Mara Georgette Skirt, Available Here.
Max Mara Viscose and Lurex Top, Available Here.
6. This small marvel from Fenty Beauty has it all. It has a soft matte finish, it’s light and weightless and suited for all skin tones, but most importantly, lovers of lavender. Rihanna’s done it again!
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in One of The Boyz, Available Here.
7. Fit and Fashionable? You heard it here first. FitBit’s Smartwatch, a wonder in itself, comes in a combination of Lavender and Rose Gold, perfect for a run and for brunch, what more could you want?!
Fitbit Versa TM Smartwatch in Lavender Woven/ Rose Gold Aluminium, Available Here.
8. If you’re loving Lavender as much as I am, you won’t just want to wear it but bring it into your home as well. The Tibi X Tina Frey Collection has created some ‘lapin’ inspired kitchenware that will look fantastic in any home!
Tina Frey for Tibi Cheese dish with Spreader in Lavender, Available Here.
Tina Frey for Tibi Small Pet Bowl in Lavender, Available Here.
Tina Frey for Tibi Cake Dome in Lavender, Available Here.
Tina Frey for Tibi Placemat in Lavender, Available Here.
9. Lavender really makes for a wonderful accessory too, lavender and white, lavender and navy, lavender and pink, it’s a really stylish and elegant accent to have with any outfit. With a Lavender Baia bag at your finger tips, there’s really no reason for you not to have it all!
Baia Bags AW18 Mini Trapeze in Lavender Suede, Available Here.
10. There’s nothing better than the the warm glow of the sun or the pearlescent glow of the moon, so combining the two into a highlighter creates a flawless effect on the skin or an inner iridescent glow. (Also the pressed powder has a unicorn in it and if that’s not amazing, I don’t know what is).
Too Faced Unicorn Tears Bronzer, Available Here.
11-13. These 3 Smith & Cult nail polishes add the perfect pop of colour to any nails, be it a warm, pinky lavender (Faunt-Leroy) or cool toned blueish lavender (She Said Yeh), to a glimmering lavender sparkle (Vegas Post Apocalyptic), Smith & Cult have made the three perfect lavender tones for all!
Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Faunt-Leroy, She Said Yeh and Vegas Post Apocalyptic, Available Here.
14. This Bobble water bottle is everything a water bottle should be. It’s environmentally friendly, has a filtration system and, of course, it’s lavender. It’s great for the gym, for a run or to just pop in your bag on-the-go!
Bobble Lavender Sports Bottle, Available Here.