Nothing signals the coming of spring than the pitter patter of a brand new pair of shoes. With the upcoming change in season comes a necessary change in footwear, as we pack up our chunky snow covered winter boots and indulge in something with a bit more pizzazz. This season, a rainbow spectrum of colour blocking took the runways by storm; and most especially transformed high-fashion footwear into sparkly candy coloured fantasies.
We round up our favourite sparkly pairs this season; from Sophia Webster towering acrylic platforms, Nicholas Kirkwood’s graphic citrine mules, to Sergio Rossi’s metallic pink pumps and Hogan’s metallic rainbow platform trainers. There is something for every kind of escapist shoe fetish here, so saturate your shoe closet with a splash of colour and hefty dose of glitter for a welcome and much-awaited step into spring.
- Camilla Elphick Heart & Sole Sneakers pink at Selfridges
- Robert Clergerie Cara Mule Robert Clergerie
- Sophia Webster Natalia Platform Sophia Webster
- Malone Souliers Maureen Sandal in Powder Blue Moire and Silver Metallic Nappa Malone Souliers
- Sergio Rossi Peony Pink in Crackle Leather pump Sergio Rossi
- Sophia Webster Andie Mule in Pink Sophia Webster
- CHIEChie S-Milon in Sari Eggplant Chie Mihara
- HOGAN Traines in gold Hogan
- Giuseppe Zanotti Harmony Star in metallic leather with crystal embellishment Giuseppe Zanotti
- Laurence Dacade Merie Sequins Silver Laurence Dacade
- Sergio Rossi Blue Lagoon Crackle Leather Saot with Flower Detail Sergio Rossi
- Nicholas Kirkwood Kirsten Mules Nicholas Kirkwood
- Nicholas Kirkwood Casati Pearl Derby Shoes Nicholas Kirkwood
- KALDA Red patent Jones Buckle 80 Mules at Browns Fashion