.Fabulous Father’s Day Gifts
With Father’s day around the corner, Sunday June 19th, many of us find it hard to find that ‘perfect’ gift that isn’t the same as last years aftershave, that actually happened to be the gift the year before that as well. Instead of ‘perfect’ why not go practical for this special occasion, and get Dad something that will last him so that he doesn’t add it to his archive of gifts that look good in their packaging but were never used.- This range of selected gifts will leave a certain someone with a big grin on their face on Father’s day !
1) Spicy Cade Gift Collection £49 – The mixture of woody spices, Cade essential oils, pink pepper and bergamot will have Dad feeling his utmost best. This gift is an essential as it includes all the daily necessities needed for a daily grooming regime.
2) Cedrat Travel Gift Set £20 -This light refreshing citrus burst of energy will leave tired skin feeling awakened. At a great price this gift is a fantastic example of vale for money, perfect for busy Dads who are always on the go and packaged in a lightweight compact case that can taken anywhere without weighing a ton.
3) Collezione Barbiere Deluxe Stand, £411 – The exquisite burnished metal stand is designed especially to accommodate a Gillette Fusion pro-glide razor, the stand holds the pure badger hair brush in perfect position for optimal drying that ensures the maximum life of the shaving brush
4) Collezione Barbiere Revitalizing Eye Serum, £39-This eye serum is great to soften and soothe delicate skin around the eyes and it reduces early signs of ageing. It massages around the delicate eye area with the cool steel of the roll on dispensers silky texture, it has a variety of oils that reduces puffiness
5) Acqua di Parma Cedro di Taormina, £61 -This fragrance is a very sought after gift that will be much appreciated by Dad on Father’s Day. The fragrant zest has a very Mediterranean feel to it as the scent features citrus notes combined with basil, black pepper, lavender and spice. All very beautiful scents that will have Dad feeling like he’s on holiday all day.
This Rich but smooth whisky with hints of oak, spice soft vanilla and orange notes is the perfect beverage drink to give Dad on Father’s day. The bourboun is full bodied and rich and is the perfect gift to satisfy anyone’s taste buds, especially Dad’s.
7) Woodford Reserve And Tipplesworth Ultimate Cocktail Making Kit, £189 & £19.95
Woodford Reserve and Tipplesworth have teamed up to create two exquisite gifts, with each gift centred around Old Fashioned classic cocktail making. They both include all the accessories needed to make a perfect, refreshing cocktail and this is guaranteed to keep Dad busy on Father’s Day.