Whether you’re on a plane or a train, travelling during the festive season can be quite hectic, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be done in style.
Below are some ideas to help you stay effortlessly polished on the go, focusing on light key pieces that if you don’t want to indulge on for yourself will make the perfect gift for a loved one that is a seasoned traveller.
The following recipe might just guarantee you a fool-proof guide to get you to your desired destination with elegance.
– To stay ahead of time, accessorise with a red face watch from Henry, or a rose gold piece from Lorus.
– To quickly elevate an outfit, be creative with a colourful Etro silk scarf, or even include Lola Rose’s gold cuff, with a pair of Bally kitten heels.
– To freshen up (and set the mood) in a few spritz, carry a limited edition bottle of Amazing Grace by Philosophy, or the new fragrance Riven Oak by Tom Daxon. Layered with different types of wood, this scent sophisticatedly embodies a lasting cosy evening by the fire. The top notes consists of Italian bergamot, pimento berries and rum, followed by a blend of oakwood, Iso E super and amber for as the middle notes. Finally, its base notes include Haitian vetiver anchored by silken musks and cedar wood. The flask itself brings a warm contrast to a winter landscape.
– To keep the unwanted shadows at bay, reach for the pair of Puma round tortoise shell sunglasses kept in a Smythson blue mic croc sunglasses case.
– To keep your documents, stationary and keys organised, seek help from Smythson, more info here on Symthson travel wallet and Aspinal of London note book.
Rainbow Fringed Silk Scarf by Etro
Tortoise Shell Round Sunglasses by Puma